Me

A girl that deep love and passion with cooking, taking photos, writing blog, reading and chatting in facebook... Without learning from mistake, I will never be who I am now... Just relax and enjoy reading my blog... :)...

Love you allz always... Muahhhss

Monday, November 16, 2009

Penangan Facebook

assalamualaikum....

minggu lepas sangat la sibuk. bukan sibuk ngan keje umah tapi busy ngan keje dalam facebook. for the very first time i tried to explore farm ville. most of my friends commented this game is interesting and enjoyable. YES, I agreed!! Interesting tapi pening gak kepala memula tu. Nasib baik, my sifus all around (i.e. suzie, arin, efa, along, gaik hiang, choy foong and others). TQ BABEH!! At least now slow2, , my level makin naik. Yahooooo... tak la malu sangat ngan kengkawan.

While waiting for the plants to harvest, I tried to explore Fish Ville. Lagi interesting. Dah dah graphic layout dia best rasa betul-betul macam ade fish tank sendiri. That's why I told my hubby " Now, everyday I need to visit my farm and baby fish". :). Sabo aje la... Ape pun, alhamdulillah and syukur that I have a hubby, Zamzuri Bin Othman that is very encouraging, funny and caring person. TQ My Love!! 

May be lepas nie, nak try pulak Barn Buddy and Cafe World.

Think that's all for now. Coming nak tulis pasal Family Tree yang ade dalam Facebook. At this moment, I'm still exploring it. So tak bole nak cite panjang.

Adios. Take Care.

1 comment:

  1. aku dah angkat bendera putih on barn buddy, cafe world and farmville.Dah kumpul point byk2 pastuh dah busan mau main.La nih baru start main fishville.Kita tgk berapa lama aku leh main benda nih..hehehe..

    ReplyDelete