Me

A girl that deep love and passion with cooking, taking photos, writing blog, reading and chatting in facebook... Without learning from mistake, I will never be who I am now... Just relax and enjoy reading my blog... :)...

Love you allz always... Muahhhss

Friday, November 6, 2009

Pening laa...

assalamualaikum.... today is my 2nd day to update my blog. feeling a bit headache n grumpy. since yesterday evening till now, still not sure which template to choose, what color use and how to prepare the layout. arghhhh.... susahnyaaa.... wish to have a "sifu" now... always say to myself "It's ok. Learn slowly and soon you can know all in your fingertips". insyalllah... ape lagi nak tulis ya?? he he he suddenly feeling blank... may be too much thinking about the layout sampai lupa semua!! :) anyway, it's friday today... plan to buy burger daging special for myself and nasi lemak bos for dad n hubby.. lepas tu layan NURKASIH drama at tv3.. lepas tu.. 3 4 5 6... he he... adios... wasalam

1 comment:

  1. lisa , try ke sini : http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/

    yg nih mudah je dia nye cara. and ko takyah ubah2 banyak benda..sbb ianya background je..

    ReplyDelete