Me

A girl that deep love and passion with cooking, taking photos, writing blog, reading and chatting in facebook... Without learning from mistake, I will never be who I am now... Just relax and enjoy reading my blog... :)...

Love you allz always... Muahhhss

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

my day to day

assalamualaikum.... em... just realize that i have not been writing quite sometimes... the last was on last monday... lately i bit busy with personal and family life... although i'm housewife for 3 months, (as planned) i still have a lot of agenda to do... cooking, playing games in fb, calling aunties and accompany dad going here and there... last 2 week, my family and i went back to jb to spend time with grandpa and my 2 aunties... then last week, we when back to jb again.. this round is because there tahlil and doa selamat for the whole family... although, feeling a bit tired, but still i enjoyed myself... not only happy gathering with uncles, aunties and cousins... but also soooo touched when cousins and aunties "pampered" me with good and delicious food... mana la tak gemuk?? he he he... for the last 10 days, i'm a bit worried with myself... got spotting and bleeding.. it is not much... only when i urine, i can see a thin string of blood.. sometime red.. sometime chocolate colour... emmm... i did rush to O & G emergency when it's still spotting after a week... i feel a bit relief when the MO doc told me that just patient and have plenty of rest... the spotting / bleeding has 2 possiblity.. either pregnancy is slowly develop or miscarriage... i'm praying hard for tomorrow ( 14/1 appointment with prof. hashim)... hope for the good news... ya allah, tolong lah hambamu nie... ampunlah segala dosa ku... kurniakanlah aku zuriat ya allah... aminnnn... yesterday evening, as i'm looking at one of my cousin's profile in fb, i suddenly noted that she has a blog... huh!! terror nie... i never know... once i read it, i'm so amazed.... she not only sharing some interesting stories but she is soooo cute funny... reena, keep writing.. keep this good job!! kak lisa soo proud of you!!! your are my inspiration... :) my aim now is to write in my blog everyday starting today.. may be this is the best way to "pour out" what i feel... do wait for more stories soon... :) wasalam

No comments:

Post a Comment