Me

A girl that deep love and passion with cooking, taking photos, writing blog, reading and chatting in facebook... Without learning from mistake, I will never be who I am now... Just relax and enjoy reading my blog... :)...

Love you allz always... Muahhhss

Thursday, March 10, 2011

This week.....

Frankly, my day in this week started with followup check on my right ankle with dr. Yazid... Looks that he is not quite happy with my condition... I still limping and feeling hurt at the same spot during raining days or trying to stand up after sitting more than 15 minutes... He advise me for MRI test.. If the tissue confirmed torn, he give a choice to proceed with operation... Uwaaaaaaa... To me, I don't mind for MRI but not OPERATION.... ;(... gotten mc for the whole of this week.... On Tuesday, in the morning, I went to office for a while to finish with a plan my long pending reports... Emmm, times runs so fast n I don't even have time to look at the reports... Arghhhhh, sabooo aje la... Once back home, the qurantite starttttttt.... Eeeeeeoww..... Alhamdulillah at night, the support n service team organized a simple n enjoying dinner at Q Thai BBQ n steamboat, Tmn Dagang.... On Wednesday, I have a heavy breakfast, nasi kerabu daging bakar as I need to fast at 11am... Around 3.15pm, I went for MRI test.... 1 hour for ankle test... It's a great experience for me... Thursday, Friday, Saturday n Sunday, no plan... My qurantite days.... Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment