Me

A girl that deep love and passion with cooking, taking photos, writing blog, reading and chatting in facebook... Without learning from mistake, I will never be who I am now... Just relax and enjoy reading my blog... :)...

Love you allz always... Muahhhss

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Busy.. Busy.... Ciannya dia...

assalamulaikum... yesterday was a busy day for my hubby... starting from 6.45am, he send his 2 nieces, tasya n jiha to subang... then, he rush back home as he need to accompany abah to the work shop due to my car window got cracked... then, he rest for 10 minutes before rushing to office... in the evening, he back home at 7pm... without resting, he quickly followed abah again to workshop as my car is ready... once arrived home, he quickly prepare for badminton game in cheras... he back home at 11pm and took his dinner - nasi putih ngan sup tulang... he surfed the net for 15 minutes before off to bed... baru baring 10 minutes, terus dengkur... alahaii, ciannya dia... tak pe la sayang.. sabo aje kay.. kan this week is a long weekend... jumaat cuti umum... so bole repay your sleeping time... :)... i love you forever.... muahhss... wasalam

No comments:

Post a Comment