Me

A girl that deep love and passion with cooking, taking photos, writing blog, reading and chatting in facebook... Without learning from mistake, I will never be who I am now... Just relax and enjoy reading my blog... :)...

Love you allz always... Muahhhss

Monday, February 22, 2010

IUI again - 21 Feb 2010

assalamualaikum... again, on 21 Feb 2010, i'm going through the Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) procedure at 9.30am at MAC, HUKM... alhamdulillah everything goes well.. my stomach feeling blotted and full... may be the eggs is hatch... eowwww... so pain full... i really pray hard on this... hopefully this round is successful... sometime i did pity my hubby too.. not only because of the costing, but also the stress that he had to go through... lagi2 bila masuk "bilik berkat" to get his sample... hehehe.. sorry to say the environment in that room is not so pleasent.. my hubby say.. "tak bole nak concentrate laa... dengar org batuk laa... dengar org jalan la... hishh"... he he he... cian diaaa... ape pun, yesterday, he managed to get the sample from home.. so taklah pressure sangat... once sample ready, we need to rush to the hospital as the sample only last for 30 minute... syukurlah, semuanya ok... insyallah on this 1 march 2010, i need to take blood for beta hcg... if confirm that i'm pregnant, doc will give me injection and admit me... tolong doakan ya.. semoga semua berjaya.. ya allah, selamatkanlah keluargaku.. berilah aku zuriat yang sempurana, sehat dan comel... ya allah, kabulkanlah permintaan.. aminn.. wasalam.. :)

2 comments: