Me

A girl that deep love and passion with cooking, taking photos, writing blog, reading and chatting in facebook... Without learning from mistake, I will never be who I am now... Just relax and enjoy reading my blog... :)...

Love you allz always... Muahhhss

Friday, March 12, 2010

I can do it! I must do it!!!

assalamualaikum.... semalam petang me n hubby pegi jumpa prof to followup about my fertility matter again.. this time, we mintak prof to comment on the 2 beta hcg tests yang dah buat hari tu cause dua2 result sama <1.2 mlU/ml.. for pregnant level usually 2 - 15mlU/ml... sedey bila prof said "emm.. nampaknye tak ade persenyawaan masa but iui hari tu. it's either telur tak pecah sepenuhnya or may be although telur tapi kosong"... huh!! sedey sangat bila dengar prof cakap macam tu... rasa nak menangis aje but try to tahan.. hubby nampak air mataku berlinang aje... suddenly, there's a pause in the doctor's room... may be prof pun paham i'm feeling down at that moment... prof explained further on the problem... now i start to realise how serious is PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome) .... one thing i learned about PCOS's patient is kalu kite period, tak semestinya means subur... although telur byk mana keluar, it doesn't ensure that telur tu ade quality... hish, macam2 rupanye jenis2 penyakit nie... so, the next step for my problem, prof advise me to reduce my weight... he want me to reduce 4kg within 2 months... memang la payah.. but when i think hard about my health and having a family, i think i have to think seriously.. kalu tak, sampai bila nak solve this problem... beside that, prof ade kasi reductil and increase my metaformin level to help me to reduce my weight... what i need to do now is to eat healthy and nutritious food.. bye2 to fast food and fatting food... i have to force myself to eat more veges and fruit... what i need the most is support from hubby, dad n friends... i know i can do it... insyallah... kalu berjaya, i will reward myself... ape dia?? rahsiaa... :)... pls doa for my success... wasalam

No comments:

Post a Comment